We provide the tools. You provide the adventure.
$2,000 for six nights includes skiffs, cabin, meals, fishing gear, bait, rain gear, vacuum packer, fish boxes... everything you need!
Our goal is simple: to provide experienced and inexperienced people with the tools they need to get out in the exotic wilderness of Southeast Alaska. We can accommodate groups up to eight members. Surrounded by the Tongass National Forest, Gull Cove is wilderness with a few cabins and a cook house. We serve great home cooked meals of local fish or crab in the cookhouse and send you off with a fresh lunch each day. You tell us what you want to do and we help you make it happen. Come as a guest . . . return as a friend. Guided activities on the Tongass National Forest by permit from the U.S. Forest Service, USDA
- We rent cabins, skiff,s kayaks, and camping gear
- We cater to experienced or inexperienced , outdoor-centric people.
- Can accommodate groups of up to 8
- World renowned beauty surrounded by unspoiled nature
- Large Halibut can be retained when you are self guided.
- Choose your adventure; whether you fish, camp, or kayak, we’re here to support your adventure, not direct your adventure.
- Stop in at the cookhouse and see what's cookin', where late night card games and early morning coffee are never forgotten